Products and Maintenance Support
ENSOFT HYDRO products are specially developed to meet the needs of the Commonwealth of Virginia and are listed in Appendix 16A-1, Chapter 16 of Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Drainage Manual “Hydrologic/hydraulic engineering software in use by the Department”.
ALDOT has listed InletSoftAL as the Department’s primary Windows curb and gutter and inlet design program.
We accept major credit cards through PayPal, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Please ensure that you meet the minimum system requirements before purchasing our products.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com. All sales are subject to terms and conditions noted here.
Minimum System Requirements
• At least an Intel Pentium class PC.
• Windows 7, XP or Vista
• Microsoft Excel for generating reports
• Approximately 50 MB free hard disk space, plus additional space for the project files.
• At least 512 MB RAM.
• Color Graphics video with screen resolution of 1024 X 768 pixels display.
Terms and Conditions of the Sale
• All Sales are final.
• Once the payment is received the Software Activation Key (SAK) will be emailed to the buyer for the product purchased. Please visit our web site and download the product at www.ensoftec.com/download. After installation, apply the SAK to activate the product.
• Maryland residents are subject to 6% sales tax
• Ensoftec will provide maintenance release on patch updates and online technical support for the first one year from the date of the purchase of the products.